Tuesday, December 19, 2006

And the winner is....

....Sex and the Silos, with two first-place votes.

As I contemplate "Sex and the Silos," I feel it should either be as true to its inspiration as possible, in which case I'd need to make rural life sound so great that everyone would be envious of us Midwesterners, or it should be entirely satirical to make fun of the original series. I don't know yet which way I'll go, and it might evolve over time. One promise: I will not make rural people...okay, more specifically, our rural heroines...into the stereotypical dumb hicks we so often see portrayed in the media.

I'm interested to know if anyone has any specific plot lines you'd like to see appear at some point in "Sex and the Silos." I'm always interested in ideas, so send 'em on, no matter how outlandish. We can use entertaining real-life personal experiences or fantastical ideas. Help me out...I need a distraction and this might prove to be perfect!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I little something in the hay only to discover that there were little bugs in this hay and those little bugs ended up where we should not have bugs. Totally freaked me out that was the end of a little fondling in the hay. Did I mention this happened early on into experience with boys. Pioneer girl

Tingle said...

I like the idea of making midwestern life sound great! I love being a midwesterner (although somewhat further east, and not rural), and we can make people jealous of things they don't have in NY, like owning your own car and actually driving it!

But, like SATC, I think it would be good to have some funny and fun sex stories, real or not. Embarassing moments plus real, beautiful moments. Makes it more real.

Maybe I'll even share some stories about this girl I know who engaged in sexual activity with her friend's brother at her friend's farmhouse...

butterfly cocoon said...

The midwest is sexy. My first born was conceived and born in Nebraska, so this I know!
How about the way the cold season forces lovers inside to keep warm and occupied with each other's bodies.
Or is that passe?