Tuesday, June 12, 2007

A quick note to say hi

Hello! Anybody still stopping by?

I don't have a reason for my absence, other than just not feeling the urge to post. I seem to go through some kind of cycle where I inexplicably need to take a break for awhile and just disappear.

And this won't be much of a post either, because I'm a little under the weather and still not sure if I'm in the blogging frame of mind. But I did want to just put a little feeler out there to say hi to people. I'm still reading people's blogs but am also finding it difficult to comment.

I have some things to write about when I'm feeling better. I hope you'll stop back again and not give up on me when I take my little breaks.

Take care, everyone, and hopefully I'll be back in a few days.

P.S. I'd love to hear from a couple of bloggers: Thrice, from "After All That," and Rosepetal from "Moksha." Both recently went password-protected and I miss reading them...so if anyone knows how to get me in touch with either lovely lady, please email me.

Thanks friends!

4 comments:

Cate said...

Glad to hear you are alive! I was worried about you. Hope you have some good plans for summer. Take care

Melissa said...

Welcome back! I look forward to reading more. :)

Aurelia said...

Thrice is still there, no password. Email me if you still have trouble and I'll pass it on.

Rosepetal went password for a while after losing the baby. She's around if you email her, I think i can find it for you if need be.

And yes, I'm still here. You've been so quiet I didn't check back as much. Are you all okay?

Tingle said...

OK, I'm back in the loop and catching up - maybe even putting something on my own blog today!!