Tuesday, December 18, 2007

No butts about it, it's her birthday!

Hopefully she won't think I'm being cheeky, butt today is a special day--it is Best Friend Tingle's birthday!

Unfortunately, when I talked to her last night, she was in the throes of a bad stomach virus, vomiting, diarrhea, chills, the whole nine. I hope she feels better today!

Even though she never reads my blog anymore, I still wanted to publicly acknowledge the day of her birth. How happy I am that she is in the world, and how lucky I am to receive her gift of friendship.

Happy birthday, Tingle. I hope you get everything you wish for this year!

2 comments:

Cass said...

Happy BELATED Birthday, Tingle!! I hope you are feeling better!

Awesome picture for that post....

Tingle said...

You are such a trip! I'm sorry that I missed this on the day, god knows I was really sick - I mean, I've got to be sick to keep away from the internet! That day was the worst - really took the cake! I woke up pooping in the bed, as you know. As my mom later asked, "How do you tell your spouse that you're pooping in the bed?" Luckily, he was pretty nonchalant about it.

Thanks to all y'all for the kind wishes, and the lovely butt picture!