Thursday, January 11, 2007

Die Samenzellen schwimmen in Mutters Scheide hinein, und kommen in eine Höhle in Mutters Bauch.

I found this in the archives of Slacker-Moms-R-Us, a blog I am thoroughly enjoying while I should be working. It's called "Where Babies Come From in German." It is completely hilarious. I even laughed outloud, thus giving away my secret to the rest of the floor that I am not, in fact, working.

More on the not working thing in a bit. For now, please go here, and then visit Slacker-Moms-R-Us!

1 comment:

Tingle said...

The title of this entry was enough to make me laugh!

OK, folks really DO have to go the page about where babies come from - that is SOOO hilarious! Love the "swinger"-like beard on Vater. I also love that you can still see the pubes when viewing the cross section of the makin' love page. Wow, those sperms are making quite the beeline to the egg! Wish it really worked that way! "Insert Tab A into Tab B. Repeat. Baby will emerge, smiling, with arms outstretched, in exactly 9 months. Attach to breast and feed."

That "Slacker Moms" page is intense and honest. I could get lost over there...