Sunday, January 20, 2008

Happy Birthday LilCherie!

Hey! It's your birthday! In approximately 2 hours and 7 minutes (can't tell I'm counting the minutes, huh?) I will be heading out to come to your birthday bash. I cannot wait!!!

So, you're 37 now, which means I have only six more months of being younger than you :-) Wow. 37! Remember when we were just 17 and thought we were so grown up? We were 17 TWENTY YEARS AGO!!!! I remember it like it was yesterday. So glad you're not still with Brent :-)

Hope you have a great birthday and a great 37th year. Thanks for sharing it all with me!

2 comments:

Cass said...

Oh--Thank you! You are such an awesome friend and sister! I love my birthday gifts--you put so much thought into it all. I want to blog about it all when I have more energy. And I love the picture you put with this post....

I really don't know how I would survive without you! You are one of the best parts of my life! I love you!

Tingle said...

Happy Day LilCherie!