Friday, February 09, 2007

Itchy Sour Milk Smelling Breasts

Hey, everyone, thanks for the info on efforts to thwart the raunchy Googlers. That makes total sense. I'll see what happens here and if there are untoward effects I might go that direction.

On a similar note, I've had some pretty funny keyword searches over the past week so I thought I'd list them here for your amusement. People got to my blog by searching the following phrases (if one of these is yours, welcome to the blog, and I'm sorry I'm making fun of you, but since nobody will ever know it was you, please don't be mad! I'm glad you're here no matter how you arrive, and would love it if you'd say hi in the comments!)
*i feel needy and jealous is this part of depression
*got her period, cramps, panties, heating pad
*don't you just hate when scott cohen
*itchy sour milk smelling breasts
*oprah's legends ball red dress
*horny neice
*did you ever wonder night
*sisters teaching how to masturbate
*son likes to wear his sister's dresses?
*bandaids for thumb
*funny big purse
*oprah's earrings
*i hate sex and the city
*touching herself

Pretty funny, huh? I think my personal favorite is "itchy sour milk smelling breasts." I've been there, honey. Most disturbing would have to be "sisters teaching how to masturbate." Unless we're talking nuns, and then it's kinda kinky.

Tonight I discovered something called "the chocolate martini" --vodka, Baileys and Godiva Chocolate Licquer. It was so good I went straight to the store after leaving the restaurant and got my own...only I found Godiva White Chocolate Licquer so I got that instead. I'm enjoying my homemade creation right now...let me say, it's excellent. You can't go wrong with this combination.

A few updates are probably in order. Let me summarize thusly:
*Bubba's lump--swollen lymph node, no big deal. Thankfully.
*My mammogram--not painful at all and normal results. Thankfully.
*I haven't blogged much this week because I've been crazy-busy at work, which, due to its rarity, completely drained me. I've also been having a lot of headaches this week...either stress, sinuses, or the cold, dry air are having their way with me. gggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg

That string of "g"s (hey, that would make a great band name, a play on G-string, you know...) is what just happened as I dozed off at my computer. The chocolate martinis are taking their toll on me, which really sucks because it's only 11:30 on a Friday night! I should have at least two more good hours in me, but I don't think I can rally from this one. Nigh-night.

4 comments:

Nicole said...

11:30, holy cow! Ever since being on meds, I'm in bed way before 11am every night. Love it. Long ago, it was more like 3am. Sometimes, I miss those late nights.

butterfly cocoon said...

I've seen those pervert googler searches too. I mean, some are just funny, but some make me want to report them to some one.
Yours were more funny though. Thanks for the giggle.
Hey,
I wanted to email, but couldn't find it in your profile.
I will be back to blogging, just taking a hiatus.
I felt a change. The things that were driving my writing in Saving Hope were gone, but lord knows I still need to write!
I am regrouping, that's all.
Guess what! I may be moving to Nebraska next year. We'll be neighbors!!
Have you checked out the crazy hip blog mama message board yet?

Tingle said...

How did you find the keyword searches? That's a pretty cool thing. And yours are funny - I agree that the breasts one is the most funny, although I also like "i feel needy and jealous is this part of depression" (to which I would say a resounding YES!). I think I might be embarassed by some of the things I've typed in to Google to try and get Google to cough up what I'm looking for (I can't wait until Google can read my mind - helllloooo, if I knew what it I was looking for, I wouldn't have to Google it!). Anyhoo, have to say that some of the search things were probably some freaks looking for something they didn't find on your page.

I don't really enjoy vodka, I might not like the choco-tini.

Speaking of getting back to blogging, I'm really going to try this week to catch up. We might get a snowstorm, so that would help keep me in one place!

Anonymous said...

mmmm, chocolate martini.....

I am so glad Bubba is ok and your mammogram did not leave you with itchy milk smelling breasts that hate sex in the city and teach others to masturbate.