Friday, February 09, 2007

Sex and the Silos: Chapter 4

(Editor's Note: I've always wondered why some bloggers deliberately misspell words, etc. (like bre@sts) to deter raunchy Googlers from finding them...I'm not sure what happens when raunchy Googlers find you and why it's bad. So I guess I'll find out now. I'll let you know.)

Chapter 4: Justina Gets Laid


As it turned out, Justina didn't have to wait much longer to be rescued from her tower of celibacy. Two weeks later, to her surprise and delight, she found herself literally rolling in the hay with her brave knight. He'd shown up at her doorstep that afternoon wearing a leather apron instead of shining armor, carrying a hoofpick rather than a sword, and driving a horse and buggy instead of a riding a white steed.

"Justina, you are so pretty," he said as they tore each other's clothes off in the barn. "You feel so goot," he said in his German-tinged voice, burying his face in her generous bosom.

"Oh yes, Amos, suck them, suck my tits," she groaned. They fell to the hay beneath them and kicked off the pants that had gathered around their boots. Amos' beard scratched her ribcage and the hay pricked her bottom, but the impressive bulge in Amos' homemade underwear kept her distracted. Contrary to popular belief, not every woman is all that keen on a huge cock, but Justina was the exception. Maybe it was being around horses all the time.

"Vill you suck it?" he said as he finally unleashed the beast. Justina gasped. Laying Down the Law had nothing on Amos.

"Oh yes!" she said enthusiastically, lunging for it. Unlike the rest of Amos, it smelled of soap rather than horses, sweat and sauerkraut. She went up and down on his spicy summer sausage like a starving refugee. 'I could founder myself on this cock,' she thought, but before long, the burning in her loins could no longer go unattended.

"I'm going to ride you like Man of War," she told him as she pushed him back into the hay. He chuckled with anticipation as she climbed on top of him and lowered herself onto his raging kielbasa. Her breasts bounced up and down in a gelatinous fury as she pounded against him again and again.

'Ohhh," he moaned in ecstacy. "Ohh, Justina, vat a marvelous voman! Oh, don't stop, don't stop!"

"Oh don't worry, I'm going to ride you to the finish line!"

Just as she started to feel the first shudders come from his body he laid a thick finger down above his cock and started tickling her every time she met it. "Oh, oh, oh, oh," she said.

"Oh, I'm kommen, I'm kommen," he announced, and that did it for Justina as well.

"Oh my god, Amos, where did you learn to do that?" she panted afterwards, not caring about the straw sticking to her sweaty back or the fact that Ace in the Hole was taking a steamy piss in the stall next door.

"My vater alvays told us boys that du can't get the eggs vitout tickling the chicken," he said.

"Well, thank your father for me, Amos," Justina said, still trying to catch her breath. Basking in Amos' afterglow, she realized for the first time the sexual goldmine that was sitting just down the road in Homesteadville. For some reason she had never directed her vibe to the male members of the little town 15 miles away.

"You know, you're the first Amish guy I've ever made love with."

"Doesn't surprise me," he said. "Most English think ve are either married or that God doesn't let us have sex."

"And that's not true?"

"Ha!" he laughed. "Vell, it's true that ve are almost all married, but ve aren't so strict about that. It's good for everyone to air the feathers vonce in avhile. But how can anyone think God doesn't let us have sex? Look how many kids we've got!"

Justina decided not to ask Amos how many kids he had. "I think you're delicious," she said, kissing his hairy face. "Can you come back and see me again?"

"How vould I stay away, knowing you are here?" He pulled her face toward his and kissed her forehead. "I vill be shoeing the Yoders' mares on Thursday afternoon. I'll swing by on my vay home. Maybe you could make me a pot roast?"

5 comments:

Nicole said...

Thoroughly enjoying the read, as always.

For me, I misspell words only when they are related to my profession or if they are commercial. I don't mind if people find my blog using fun time words like breasts, but I really don't want people to find me when they are expecting some type of factual information on commerce or my profession. I am not that brave to be outed to people I know.

Aurelia said...

I'll never think of pot roast the same again, hehe.

The misspellings or rephrasings only occur with some words, like pr0l!fe or ab0rt!on, because the kind of people who google those words are slightly bananas IMHO. Prochoice on the other hand, gets me some nice readers. Also, brand names of drugs, gets you corporate readers and marketers, plus really weird adsense ads if you install that.
The sex stuff I don't mind, but the adsense metatags sometimes force ads to disappear if they read certain "undesirable" words.

Cass said...

It was just as good the second time around...I got to hear that straight from the authors mouth! Nice job, Depressionista.

Cass said...

It was just as awesome to read the second time around! Great job, Girlfriend!!

Tingle said...

I've had another crappy, emotional, gray and dreary day which has just ended on a completely high note as I indulge in a pint of forbidden (because it's not healthy and because it's too expensive!) Ben & Jerry's Cookie Dough ice cream (it was on sale, I promise) while reading another stunning chapter of Sex and the Silos that now makes me hot for Amish men!