Thursday, March 16, 2006

General Update

The letter has been sent. Yesterday I went to the post office and sent the CEO letter as registered mail, and should be expecting a receipt today or tomorrow telling me someone received it. The other two copies I just mailed first class. I will keep you posted on what, if any, responses I get. Thanks to all for your support! It felt pretty damn good handing that one over to the postman.

LilCherie's been telling me there was a full moon this week, so perhaps that explains my generally erratic, moody behavior...or it's PMS, I don't know. Regardless, there's been a lot of clonazepamming going on. Thank god for the little green pill!

Bubba's been cruising around on his bum leg, putting weight on it pretty consistently but still tentative about walking on it. Called doctor's office this morning and they've advised us to continue with the Motrin routine until Monday, and if he's still favoring it in any way at that time we'll have to go back in....but it's very encouraging that he's shown some big improvement since last weekend.

J. and I have another therapy session this afternoon, during which he's supposed to explain why he doesn't want to have sex with me anymore. Can't wait to hear it!

That's the news....I'll try to write something with some entertainment value today as well.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeesh. I am just catching up with your week - you've had a heck of one! I am so glad your son is doing better - what a relief!

I just wish your husband would follow suite and work with you instead of against you in therapy :-(

I hope you get a response to your letter - it was very well written and you deserve a response from those bastards!

Tingle said...

I'm so proud of you for sending the letter, and I hope the hospital does the right thing and responds to you. The whole situation just sucks big time!

I'm feeling the same way this week - not sure if I'm getting sick, been depressed more than usual, moody, tired. I thought it was just getting over the trip or something. Thanks to the ever-revolving planets that the weekend is here...

Cass said...

It has been a generally rough week...even past two weeks for us all I think! Hopefully, it will get better soon!

I am glad Vince is doing better as well! And hopefully, things will improve on the J part of things. I wish I could just make all of that better for you!